Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- This page contains links to pages of interest to Octave developers.
- Developer FAQ -- Start here.
- Contribution guidelines for Octave
- Building -- General information how to build Octave from source.
- Continuous Build -- Check changes with Buildbot.
- MXE -- Cross-compiling to MS Windows.
- Large array support --
- Mercurial -- How to use Octave's version control scheme, creating patches (changesets).
- Doxygen -- Documentation for C++ files
- ccache -- How to faster compile Octave.
- Editors -- A list of editors supporting Octave syntax highlighting.
- Debugging Octave -- How to use gdb to obtain stack traces.
- Finding Memory Leaks -- How to use valgrind.
- The next release will be GNU Octave 6.1. See the 6.1 Release Checklist for more information.
- Older releases
Project ideas and work in progess
- Short projects -- Good starting point to get into the Octave development.
- Summer of Code Project Ideas -- Ideas page for GSoC, SOCIS, ... projects.
- Projects -- Many things that would be nice to have done.
- Read about past developer meetings.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Development"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.