= Private application template =
This part is only meant to be included in your application at Google Melange. Nobody needs to see your contact details in public!
== A: An introduction ==
* Please give an idea of the timeframe you plan to be
** working on your project
** able to join our IRC channel
* Do you have other commitments for the summer period? Do you plan to take any vacations?
** If yes, when and for how long?
* Please describe your written English.
== C: Contact ==
* Please state the (unique and identical where possible) nick you use on IRC and any other communication channel related to Octave.
* Please state the email address you check most regularly.
* Which time zone ''(UTC+-x)'' and country do you live in? ''Will that change over SoC duration (DST changes perhaps)?''
* Are there instant messenger networks you regularly visit? Would you like your mentor to contact you there?
* Please decide if you would like us to have further non-public contact information of you and share them here. ''This is meant as absolutely last resort (total absence from internet or computer havoc for instance). It might, for instance, be a phone number with international code. It will only be shared with the mentor in case of absolute emergency and '''never''' be published!''
== S: Self-assessment ==
* Do you give constructive advice? Do you receive advice well?
* Are you good at sorting useful criticisms from useless ones?
== Y: Your task ==
* Why did you choose your particular task? What do you expect to gain from working on it?
[[Category:Summer of Code 2013]]
Category: Summer of Code 2013 Applicants]]