== A: An introduction ==
*Please describe yourself in three sentences, one of them regarding your current studies.
**Which languages do you speak?
I speak Hindi, English, Arabic, and German
== C: Contact ==
* Please state the (unique and identical where possible) nick you use on IRC and any other communication channel related to Octave. ''We want unique nicks. You might want to bold it.''
* Which time zone do you live in? Will that change over GSoC duration? ''Perhaps DST adjustment or a relocation. Note that both UTC and GMT are not aware of daylight saving time! Please state UTC+x or -x.''
* Please state the timeframe (in UTC+0) when you feel most comfortable working during GSoC. Where are your time buffers?
''Example: I usually code around 9.00 to 18.00 and could also try to start earlier (~7.00 ) for few days ;-)''
== E: Coding experience ==
This part is one of the more important ones in your application. You are allowed to be as verbose as you want, as long as you stay on topic ;-)
* Please describe your experience with C++, Octave or Matlab m-scripts, OpenGL and Qt.
* Please describe your experience with other programming languages.
* Please describe your experience with being in a development team. ''Do you have experience working with open source or free projects?''
* Please describe the biggest project you have written code for and what you learned by doing so. Also, describe your role in that project over time.