Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page contains links to pages of interest to Octave developers.
- Developer FAQ
- Contribution guidelines for Octave
- Building -- General information how to build Octave from source.
- Continuous Build -- Check changes with Buildbot.
- MXE -- Cross-compiling to MS Windows.
- Large array support --
- Mercurial -- How to use Octave's version control scheme.
- Doxygen -- Documentation for C++ files
- ccache -- How to faster compile Octave.
- Editors -- A list of editors supporting Octave syntax highlighting.
- Debugging Octave -- How to use gdb to obtain stack traces.
- Finding Memory Leaks -- How to use valgrind.
- The next release will be GNU Octave 6.1. See the 6.1 Release Checklist for more information.
- Older releases
Project ideas and work in progess
- Short projects -- Good starting point to get into the Octave development.
- Summer of Code Project Ideas -- Ideas page for GSoC, SOCIS, ... projects.
- Projects -- Many things that would be nice to have done.
- Read about past developer meetings.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Development"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.