What is Doxygen ?
Doxygen is the de facto standard tool for generating documentation from annotated C++ sources 
Generating the Doxygen documentation for Octave
Doxygen documentation for Octave is easily generated from Octave sources. Instructions can be found in doc/doxyhtml/README.
Where can I browse the Doxygen documentation for Octave ?
Alternatively, you can access version specific Doxygen documentation:
- Doxygen for GNU Octave 4.2.x
- Doxygen for GNU Octave 4.0.x
- Doxygen for GNU Octave 3.8.x
- Doxygen for GNU Octave 3.6.x
- Doxygen for GNU Octave 3.4.x
- Doxygen for GNU Octave 3.2.x
What is the current status of Octave's Doxygen documentation ?
Very little Doxygen documentation is currently available in Octave's source code. Which is why "Doxygen documentation for the C++ classes" is listed in the Projects page of this wiki.