There are no discussions on this page.
Return to "Doxygen" page.
Carnë, are you planning to update the Doxygen on a regular basis? The linked dev version is almost a month old by now...
- I updated it now. Just ping someone on IRC when you find it too much
- out of date. The thing doesn't change much to start with and anyone
- dependent on the very last develolpment is already playing with fire.
- I think we can't set up the build there because long running jobs get
- killed, it's just to serve pages. I could setup a job on my computer
- that would push the build every week. The simplest method would have
- a passwordless key to octave.org which I am not keen on. I don't
- really have the time to setup anything more involved.
- --carandraug (talk) 04:15, 6 June 2017 (PDT)
- Thank you for that! I build the dev version including Doxygen for myself every week. A month ago I realized, that the publication of Doxygen was really forgotten. Even if we do not really care about Doxygen-documentation, the result of Doxygen is more than a good start to dig into the sources (the dependencies become way clearer). On https://octave.space, I thought it would be nice to share "my effort" with the community as a by-product, to provide up-to-date Doxygen, without annoying anyone to do any work. Using https://octave.space I can keep the things up-to-date myself, on octave.org not. Personally, I do get my Doxygen and I was also fine providing only the Doxygen for stable releases here, again, it was just the idea of being kind to the community without almost any effort for me.
- Siko1056 (talk) 05:14, 6 June 2017 (PDT)