* Please describe yourself in three sentences, one of them regarding your current studies.
My name is Brayan Stiven Zapata Impatá. I'm a native Spanish speaker but I'm also proficient in English. I'm currently a PhD student in robotics and machine learning at University of Alicante, Spain. My background includes a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering
(specialized in computer vision and artificial intelligence ) and a Master's degree in Computer Engineering.
* Why do you want to participate in the Google Summer of Code? What do you hope to gain by doing so?
** Please also describe your previous experience with the GSoC , if any. ' 'Includes any community-bonding, mentor experience or application, not necessarily accepted. We use this subquestion to identify which students are unfamiliar with how the program goes, providing further support. It has no negative impact on your rating! ''
* Why are you choosing Octave?
== C: Contact ==
* Please state the (unique and identical where possible) nick you use on IRC and any other communication channel related to Octave. ''
We really want unique nicks. You might want to bold it. ''
* Which time zone do you live in? Will that change over GSoC duration? ''Perhaps DST adjustment or a relocation. Note that both UTC and GMT are not aware of daylight saving time! Please state UTC+x or -x.''
* Please state the timeframe (in UTC+0) when you feel most comfortable working during GSoC. Where are your time buffers? ''Example: I usually code around 9.00 to 18.00 and could also try to start earlier (~7.00) for few days ;-)''