= Public application template =
This part is answered in public on your [[Special:MyPage|user page]]. Please copy its source ('''edit''') and then fill. Delete any examples and annotations (''this markup'') afterwards. Same for questions that do not apply to your situation.
== A: An introduction ==
* Please state the operating system you work with.
** If you have access to more than one, please state them and the conditions under which you are granted this access.
* Please estimate an average time per day you will be able to
''(if separated)'' access
** an internet connection
** a computer
** a computer with your progressing work on
* Please describe the degree
up to which you can install new software on computers you have access to.
== S: Self-assessment ==
* Please describe how useful criticism looks from your point of view as committing student.
* How autonomous are you when developing
? ''If you answer both subquestions with "Yes, definitely", we are a tad confused. ;-)''
** Do you like to discuss changes intensively and not start coding until you know what you want to do?
** Do you like to code a proof of concept to 'see how it turns out', modifying that and taking the risk of having work thrown away if it doesn't match what the project or original proponent had in mind?
** If yes, what task did you choose? Please describe what part of it you especially want to focus on if you can already provide this information. ''Please also wiki-link the page for your elaborated proposal here.''
** If you apply for a task you have added yourself instead, please describe this task, its scope and people you already talked to concerning it. What field of tasks did you miss on the list?
* Please provide a rough estimated timeline for your work on the task. ''This should include the GSoC midterms and personal commitments like exams or vacation ("non-coding time").
Optionally include two or three milestones you expect.''
[[Category: Summer of Code]]