* Rename core dump to workspace save. How about octave-workspace-YY-MM-DD-HH:MM:SS?
(jwe )* Enable warnings locally? What does this mean? (jwe )
* More demos in documentation (code sprint?). Copy @example into demo blocks and some %!test blocks into the documentation?
* More help on readline
* Storage of debug control in the terminal (anything to do there or just use history_control)? GUI doesn't store them.
* How to clear functions defined in the interpreter (or script file)?
* Add to the wiki short itemized list of steps and tools for debugging Octave (gdb,emacs, anjuta?, ddd?).
* Extend 'which' to return the location in C++ src files for built-in functions (See partial implementation for *.texi files)
* Move non-DLD functions out of DLD-FUNCTIONS directory. Change to DEFUN blocks and move to new directory
* Change comment string in DEFUN blocks from double-quoted string to C++ comment string to get rid of excessive backslashing.
(jwe, Rik? )* Audit FIXMEs in code?