This page contains links to pages of interest to developers.
* [[5.0.0 Release Checklist]]
** [[Bug Fix List - 5.0 Release]]
* [[Contribution guidelines]]
* [[Doxygen]] - Internal C++ code documentation.
* [[International Characters Support]] - Using Octave in your own language.
* [[:Category:Editors|Editors]] - A list of editors supporting Octave syntax highlighting.
* [[:Category:Building|Building]] - All pages related to build Octave.
** [[Building]] - General information.
** [[Continuous Build]]
** [[Enable large arrays: Build octave such that it can use arrays larger than 2Gb.|Large array support]]
* [[Tests|Testing source code]]
* [[:Category:Packaging|Packaging]] - Building binary distributions.
** [[Create a MacOS X App Bundle Using MacPorts|Create a macOS app using MacPorts]]
** [[Windows_Installer|Create a Windows Installer using MXE]]
== Getting started ==
* [[GSoC Project Ideas]]
* [[Projects]] -- Many things that would be nice to have done. Not classified into things done or not done in Matlab. (Is that a project in itself?)
** [[Java interface]]
** [[GUI terminal widget]] -- Ideas about a new improved terminal widget.
== Tools & techniques ==
** [[Finding Memory Leaks]]
* [https://ccache.samba.org/ ccache] -- cache compilation across builds.
== Documentation ==
Help_text|Help text]] -- Document m-files
* [[Doxygen]] -- Document C++ files
== [[:Category:Testing|Testing]] ==
* [[BIST for m-files]]
* [[Add BIST tests for octave functions written in C++|BIST for C++ files]]
== Code sprints ==
== [[:Category:Releases|Release procedures]] ==
* [[Release Checklist]]
== Other ==