Jump to navigation Jump to search
There's an #octave channel on the freenode IRC servers.
- #include <social-behaviour.h>
- All other social rules apply, i.e., be nice, be respectful, be helpful, have fun.
- No public logging
- What happens in #octave stays in #octave.
- Just ask your question
- It's the best way to know if anyone can help.
- No paste
- Do not paste code on the channel. Use a paste service such as bpaste or paste. Use picpaste for pictures.
- No private message without permission
- That's considered rude unless you know the other person. Always ask on the channel first and take the conversation to private.