Joined 7 March 2020
A: An introduction
- My name is Nader Nabil Mansour, Egyptian student. Hard-worker, passionate software engineering student. Currently i am in my last year in college , studying computer and systems engineering at faculty of engineering - Ain-Shams University.
- Languages I speak: Arabic (native) and English (very good).
- I have a very good background in mathematics (ODEs, linear algebra, numerical analysis and calculus), electronic and electric circuits and computer science(oop , data srtucture , problem solving skills).
- Google summer of code is a great opportunity to contribute in an open source project , and see a code of large software , dealing with different people , work in a team and learn from their experiences .
- I don't have any previous experience with the GSoC.
- After searching and seeing a lot of organizations ideas and projects , i found that octave has some interesting and understandable ideas . so i decided to work with octave this summer.