Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are my todo lists for tracking things I am working on or want to work on. You can add to my lists to assign me things or give me ideas, but please sign anything you add to this page with "~~~~".
- Fix and test wavwrite with a few changes suggested on the mailing lists:
- Add support for FFTW multithreading options
- Investigate really bad "make check" under RHEL5, due to some recent changeset?
- Fix window functions to be consistent, handle degenerate cases, symmetric vs. FFT options
- Investigate dependencies on other Forge packages, remove as many as possible to make installation less burdensome
- Rewrite convenc to use trellis from poly2trellis, test for same results
- Write vitdec
- Write rcosine, rcosfir, rcosflt, rcosiir functions
- Can urlread and urlwrite be tested using file:// URLs with temporary files?
- Octave 4.0 release goals...