Difference between revisions of "User:Mtmiller/TODO"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→Specfun Package: new section)
(→Core: Add todos not in bug tracker)
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
== Forge ==
== Forge ==
Revision as of 08:57, 13 August 2013
These are my todo lists for tracking things I am working on or want to work on. You can add to my lists to assign me things or give me ideas, but please sign anything you add to this page with "~~~~".
- Fix and test wavwrite with a few changes suggested on the mailing lists:
- Fix ellipj logic (move computation into liboctave, handle all array types)
- Add a hook function to handle missing Octave components (mkoctfile, info manual, etc)
- Add symmetric and FFT window options to the appropriate window functions
- Compare pwelch wrapper functions (cpsd, tfestimate) to Matlab, change plot type shown?
- Look at sos2*, ss2*, tf2*, zp2* functions and make more consistent
- Add spectrogram function, make specgram a deprecated wrapper around spectrogram
- Convert help texts to texinfo
- Convert style to Octave coding style standards
- Rewrite convenc to use trellis from poly2trellis, test for same results
- Write vitdec
- Write rcosine, rcosfir, rcosflt, rcosiir functions
- Try to rewrite cosint in terms of expint only instead of duplicated expint helper functions
- Add tests for cosint and sinint from A&S, similar to what I added to expint in Octave
- Resurrect old ellipj.m and compare results and performance to ellipj.cc in Octave core
- Can urlread and urlwrite be tested using file:// URLs with temporary files?
- Octave 4.0 release goals...