- 1 Personal Data
- 2 Tips and Tricks
- 3 Sketchpad
- 4 TODO list
- 4.1 Geometry package
- 4.2 Non-negative matrix factorization
- 4.3 GPML
- 4.4 make output format a valid input format
- 4.5 extend sub2ind and ind2sub
- 4.6 updating pkg.m
- 4.7 real2rgb
- 4.8 EPA software suite
- 4.9 Old projects
Tips and Tricks
Some options to pass to make when compiling from source
DOC_TARGETS=avoids building the PDF but still builds function helps.
--disable-atomic-refcountimproves performance when building CLI only.
Getting help from CLI
- know the function -->
- Know what to do but not the function name -->
- Can't remember the fullname of a function (or have a guess) --> partial_name_of_function then press <TAB-key> twice
- Did it once but can't remeber --> <Ctrl>+<R> to search the history.
test syntax highlight
|Code: Loading the file as polygon compatible with geometry package|
function y = deserializeInt (data) y = bitpack ( cell2mat( arrayfun( @(x)bitget(x,1:8), data, "UniformOutput", false ) )', "uint16"); y = double (y); endfunction
- Extend tutorial Geometry package
Non-negative matrix factorization
- Add nmf_bpas and nmf-pg to linear-algebra ✔
- Get nmf_toolbox from DTU under free license. ✔
- Add it to linear-algebra and create nnmf.m compatible with MATLAB calling all the methods.
- Asked for a GPLv3 version of GPML. They answer but license is FreeBSD. A new version is comming out in June 2012, so I will wait to start the port.✔
- Create repository to keep scripts to package it for OF. ✔
make output format a valid input format
An output format that prints valid input commands, so one can copy and re-execute the code. From IRC
(04:57:05 PM) jwe: It might not be too hard to implement what you want. There is a flag in the pr-output functions for pr_as_read_format and many (but probably not all) of the types that are printed there do something with that. And it is not hooked in to the format function, so you can't enable it.
(04:57:31 PM) jwe: pr-output.cc and pr_as_read_syntax
extend sub2ind and ind2sub
We are extending sub2ind and ind2sub to work with triangular matrices. Currently private functions of mechanics. A string argument triggers the behavior. The string argument can be "triu" or "tril". After this str argument we accept an extra scalar value indicating that the triangular matrix is off diagonal (as in tril and triu). So, the first modification to the C++ code will be
- Check if any of the argument is a str.
- Check what kind of triangular matrix (up or low).
- If the argument after the str argument is a scalar, it indicates off diagonal triangular matrix (we do not have algo for that yet, though).
Commands used with pkg
pkg install image-* pkg load image pkg unload image pkg uninstall image pkg install -forge image pkg install -verbose -forge -nodeps signal pkg install struct-old.tar.gz pkg update struct pkg update pkg load all pkg unload all pkg list installed_packages = pkg ("list") [user_packages, system_packages] = pkg ("list") oct_forge_pkgs = pkg ("list", "-forge") pkg describe image pkg describe -verbose image pkg describe -verbose all desc = pkg ("describe", "signal", "image") [desc, flag] = pkg ("describe", "signal", "image") pkg prefix pkg prefix /tmp pfx = pkg ("prefix") pkg prefix /tmp /tmp pfx = pkg ("prefix") pkg build -verbose /tmp image-* pkg rebuild signal pkg local_db /tmp/.octave_packages.db pkg local_db pkg global_db /tmp/.octave_packages.db pkg global_db pkg whereis rgbplot pkg whereis -forge rgbplot pkg install -url "http://users.elis.ugent.be/~jcarbaja/DRD/DRD_files/" drd-1.1.0.tar.gz
Porting the package. May be good to port SC as well
EPA software suite
Create native interfaces to the EPA software suites
- quaternion mpower.m
Ask Stewart Heitmann to release under GPLv3.
- Ask Andrea d'Avella to release under GPLv3 or equivalent. Waiting for answer. KaKiLa 03:54, 9 March 2012 (PST)
- Muscle models
- Hill model.
- Voight model.
- SLIP model, multiple generalized variables.
- Tendulum, tendon driven pendulum.