- know the function -->
- Know what to do but not the function name -->
- Can't remember the fullname of a function (or have a guess) --> partial_name_of_function then press <TAB-key> twice
- Did it once but can't remeber --> <Ctrl>+<R> to search the history.
- Write description of packages Geometry package,Mechanics package,Robotics package.
- Start the API for RSB.
Build packages for PPA.
- Define function signature for warning such that it accepts local as an option but is still compatible with matlab warning.
Add remove option to autoload
make output format a valid input format
An output format that prints valid input commands, so one can copy and re-execute the code. From IRC
(04:57:05 PM) jwe: It might not be too hard to implement what you want. There is a flag in the pr-output functions for pr_as_read_format and many (but probably not all) of the types that are printed there do something with that. And it is not hooked in to the format function, so you can't enable it.
(04:57:31 PM) jwe: pr-output.cc and pr_as_read_syntax
extend sub2ind and ind2sub
We are extending sub2ind and ind2sub to work with triangular matrices. Currently private functions of mechanics. A string argument triggers the behavior. The string argument can be "triu" or "tril". After this str argument we accept an extra scalar value indicating that the triangular matrix is off diagonal (as in tril and triu). So, the first modification to the C++ code will be
- Check if any of the argument is a str.
- Check what kind of triangular matrix (up or low).
- If the argument after the str argument is a scalar, it indicates off diagonal triangular matrix (we do not have algo for that yet, though).
Octave - Forge
- quaternion mpower.m
- Modify admin/releasePKG.m to confirm everything's fine by running check_INDEX.pl --carandraug 07:37, 26 January 2012 (PST)
KaKiLa 08:41, 5 June 2012 (PDT) INDEX.pl doesn't work with objects.
Non-negative matrix factorization
- Add nmf_bpas and nmf-pg to linear-algebra ✔
- Get nmf_toolbox from DTU under free license. ✔
- Add it to linear-algebra and create nnmf.m compatible with MATLAB calling all the methods.
Ask Stewart Heitmann to release under GPLv3.
- Ask Andrea d'Avella to release under GPLv3 or equivalent. Waiting for answer. KaKiLa 03:54, 9 March 2012 (PST)
- Muscle models
- Hill model.
- Voight model.
- SLIP model, multiple generalized variables.
- Tendulum, tendon driven pendulum.
- Port Robotics Toolbox. Started: Google group. Peter released an old version for Octave under GPLv3.
- Complete quaternion_oo wrapper.
- Ask Emanuel Todorov to release under GPLv3 or equivalent.
- MPK apparently is non-Free. Discussing.
Working on graphs:
- Porting. ✔
- Write demos.
Finish the port:
- iscw and isccw
- cw2ccw and ccw2cw
- Consider multiple makefiles. Look how it was done in instrument-control
- DMOC code generation.
- Improve verlet integrator. A odepkg compatible version?
- Start port of TISEAN.
- Asked for a GPLv3 version of GPML. They answer but license is FreeBSD. A new version is comming out in June 2012, so I will wait to start the port.
Porting the package. May be good to port SC as well