- Write description of packages Geometry package,Mechanics package,Robotics package.
- Start the API for RSB.
- Build packages for PPA.
extend sub2ind and ind2sub
We are extending sub2ind and ind2sub to work with triangular matrices. Currently private functions of mechanics. A string argument triggers the behavior. The string argument can be "triu" or "tril". After this str argument we accet an extra scalar value indicating that the triangular matrix is off diagonal (as in tril and trup). So, the forst modification to the C++ code will be
- Check if any of the argument is a str.
- Check what kind of triangular matrix (up or low).
- If the argument after the str argument is a scalar, it indicates off diagonal triangular matrix (we do not have algo for that yet, though).
Octave - Forge
- quaternion_oo mpower.m
- Invite biomechanicist to put their code in biomechanics package.
Finish the port:
clean up structure.
- DMOC code generation.
- Improve verlet integrator. A odepkg compatible version?