- Write description of packages Geometry package,Mechanics package,Robotics package.
- Start the API for RSB.
- Build packages for PPA.
extend sub2ind and ind2sub
We are extending sub2ind and ind2sub to work with triangular matrices. Currently private functions of mechanics. A string argument triggers the behavior. The string argument can be "triu" or "tril". After this str argument we accept an extra scalar value indicating that the triangular matrix is off diagonal (as in tril and triu). So, the first modification to the C++ code will be
- Check if any of the argument is a str.
- Check what kind of triangular matrix (up or low).
- If the argument after the str argument is a scalar, it indicates off diagonal triangular matrix (we do not have algo for that yet, though).
Octave - Forge
- quaternion mpower.m
- Modify admin/releasePKG.m to erase svn specific files.
- and confirm everything's fine by running check_INDEX.pl --carandraug 07:37, 26 January 2012 (PST)
Non-negative matrix factorization
- Add nmf_bpas and nmf-pg to linear-algebra ✔
- Get nmf_toolbox from DTU under free license. ✔
- Add it to linear-algebra and create nnmf.m compatible with MATLAB calling all the methods.
Ask Stewart Heitmann to release under GPLv3.
- Ask Andrea d'Avella to release under GPLv3 or equivalent. Waiting for answer. KaKiLa 03:54, 9 March 2012 (PST)
- Port Robotics Toolbox. Started: Google group. Peter released an old version for Octave under GPLv3.
- Complete quaternion_oo wrapper.
- Ask Emanuel Todorov to release under GPLv3 or equivalent.
- MPK apparently is non-Free. Discussing.
Working on graphs:
- Porting. ✔
- Write demos.
Finish the port:
- iscw and isccw
- cw2ccw and ccw2cw
clean up structure.
- DMOC code generation.
- Improve verlet integrator. A odepkg compatible version?
- Start port of TISEAN.