Template:Student application template private
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Private application template
This part is only meant to be included in your application at Google Melange. Nobody needs to see your contact details in public!
A: An introduction
- Please give an idea of the timeframe you plan to be
- working on your project
I will be avalable for the project from 15 May to 5 August 2017.
- able to join our IRC channel
I will be able to join IRC anytime.
- Do you have other commitments for the summer period? Do you plan to take any vacations?
- Please describe your written English.
I am quite good in written English.
- Please state the (unique and identical where possible) nick you use on IRC and any other communication channel related to Octave.
piyushjain on Nabble.
- Please state the email address you check most regularly.
- Which time zone (UTC+-x) and country do you live in? Will that change over SoC duration (DST changes perhaps)?
UTC+5.5 (Indian Standard Time). No, it won't change.
- Are there instant messenger networks you regularly visit? Would you like your mentor to contact you there?
Yes, I am active on Whatsapp. (+91-7277114711)
- Please decide if you would like us to have further non-public contact information of you and share them here. This is meant as absolutely last resort (total absence from internet or computer havoc for instance). It might, for instance, be a phone number with international code. It will only be shared with the mentor in case of absolute emergency and never be published!
Contact Number : +91-7277114711.
- Do you give constructive advice? Do you receive advice ?
Yes, I believe in constructive criticism as the best way to improve upon yourself. I give as well as receive advice.
- Are you good at sorting useful criticisms from useless ones?
Yes, I can do that.
Y: Your task
- Why did you choose your particular task? What do you expect to gain from working on it?
I am pretty much interested in working on Octave. I have used it and I like it so much. In this task, there is something which will help me use geometrical skills as well as development skills. Thats why I have chosen this project.