Return to "Doxygen" page.
Carnë, are you planning to update the Doxygen on a regular basis? The linked dev version is almost a month old by now...
- I updated it now. Just ping someone on IRC when you find it too much
- out of date. The thing doesn't change much to start with and anyone
- dependent on the very last develolpment is already playing with fire.
- I think we can't set up the build there because long running jobs get
- killed, it's just to serve pages. I could setup a job on my computer
- that would push the build every week. The simplest method would have
- a passwordless key to octave.org which I am not keen on. I don't
- really have the time to setup anything more involved.
- --carandraug (talk) 04:15, 6 June 2017 (PDT)