Steps to apply
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:44, 22 February 2012 by JordiGH (Created page with "== Your steps to apply == # Find out that you would like to work together with us this summer! # Tell us about that and work on your project proposal. Do this together with us...")
Your steps to apply
- Find out that you would like to work together with us this summer!
- Tell us about that and work on your project proposal. Do this together with us! Best place is your wiki user page, see below.
- Fill out our public application template. This is best done by creating an account at this wiki and copying the template from its page.
You really only need to copy and answer the part public there, there is no need to showcase everything else to everybody reading your user page!
- Fill out our private application template. This is best done by copying the template from its page and adding the required information to your application at Google (melange) .
Only the organization admin and the possible mentors will see this data.
You can still edit it after submitting until the deadline!
- Hang out in our IRC channel, ask questions, submit patches, show us that you are suited well. There sadly will be more applicants than we can mentor with high quality, so do ask for feedback on your public application to increase your odds!
- See that we appreciate motivated, well-prepared students and start implementing your very own proposal! Code the summer away ;-)