Publications using Octave
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Preprint arXiv:1108.3206v2 Modeling and frequency domain analysis of nonlinear compliant joints for a passive dynamic swimmer
- Technical Report UBLCS-2012-02 Queueing Networks Analysis with the qnetworks Toolbox
- Preprint arXiv:1109.0397 Auction-Based Resource Allocation in Digital Ecosystems (Scripts used in the paper)
- Technical Report UBLCS-2011-04 Dynamic Power Management for QoS-Aware Applications (Scripts and data files used in the paper)
- Preprint arXiv:1104.5392 A Framework for QoS-aware Execution of Workflows over the Cloud, to appear in proc. CLOSER 2012 (Script used in the paper)
- Technical Report UBLCS-2010-12 Dynamic Scalability for Next Generation Gaming Infrastructures, to appear in ACM Computers in Entertainment (Script used in the paper)
- Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg., 2012, Multiscale Modeling and Simulation of Organic Solar Cells (Also available at arXiv)
- 12th Int. Conf. on Adaptive Behaviour (2012). Synthesis and Adaptation of Effective Motor Synergies for the Solution of Reaching Tasks. (package used for this publication)
- Phys. Rev. E 83, 066707 (2011), Exploiting the passive dynamics of a compliant leg to develop gait transitions
- Journal of Fluid Mechanics, volume 681, (2011), pp. 622-638. Perturbations of the coupled Jeffery-Stokes equations.
- International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 65(11-12):1407–1422, 2011 Isogeometric analysis: Stable elements for the 2d stokes equation.
- Numerical Algorithms, 56(1):107–127, January 2011, A parameter robust Petrov-Galerkin scheme for advection-diffusion-reaction equations.
- Advances in Engineering Software, 42(12):1020–1034, 2011, Geopdes: A research tool for IsoGeometric Analysis of PDEs. (Octave package used discussed in this publication)
- Int. J. of Performability Engineering, 7(5):479–492, 2011 PARSY: Performance-Aware Reconfiguration of Software Systems
- IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, 59(6):2047-2057, 2011, Demonstration of a Dual-Polarized Phased-Array Feed.
- Wireless Networks, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 355-365, February 2010, Allocating data for broadcasting over wireless channels subject to transmission errors
- Int. J. Numer. Anal. Model., 7(4):444–461, 2010, Interior layers in a reaction–diffusion equation with a discontinuous diffusion coefficient
- Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg., 199:1722–1732, 2010, Analytical and numerical study of photocurrent transients in organic polymer solar cells (Octave package used to perform the computations)
- Proc. European Performance Engineering Workshop (EPEW), Bertinoro, Italy, sep 2010, Performance-Aware Reconfiguration of Software Systems (Octave script used to perform the computations and produce the plots)
- Proc. Analythical Stochastic Modelling Techniques and Applications (ASMTA'10), Cardiff, UK, jun 2010, The qnetworks Toolbox: A Software Package for Queueing Networks Analysis
- 5th Int. Conf. on Comparing Design in Nature with Science and Engineering (2010). Magneto-mechanical actuation model for fin-based locomotionHTML.
- Proceedings of APSIS, Charleston, SC (US), June 2009, Accuracy limits of in-room localisation using RSSI
- J. Comput. Phys., 228:770–1789, 2009, Quantum corrected drift–diffusion models: Solution fixed point map and finite element approximation
- Proceedings of BAIL, Limerick, 2008, volume 69 of LNCSE, 2009, A patched mesh method for singularly perturbed reaction-diffusion equations
- Proceedings of BAIL, Limerick, 2008, volume 69 of LNCSE, 2009, Singularly perturbed reaction-diffusion problem with a boundary turning point
- Proceedings of the 2008 ECMI conference, London, volume 15 of Mathematics in Industry, 2009, Patches of finite elements for singularly-perturbed diffusion reaction equations with discontinuous coefficients
- Proceedings of the 79th GAMM meeting, volume 8 of Proc. Appl. Math. Mech. PAMM, pages 10061 – 10064, 2008, Dynamical iteration schemes for multiscale simulation in nanoelectronics
- Proceedings of the 79th GAMM meeting, volume 8 of Proc. Appl. Math. Mech. (PAMM), pages 10065–10068, 2008, Dynamical iteration schemes for coupled simulation in nanoelectronics