Difference between revisions of "Publications using Octave"
m (→English: Minor style fixes.)
|(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
| [https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ CC BY 4.0]
| [https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ CC BY 4.0]
| [https://www.lulu.com/shop/jason-lachniet/introduction-to-gnu-octave/paperback/product-23933033.html Introduction to GNU Octave (2nd Edition)]
| [https://www.lulu.com/shop/jason-lachniet/introduction-to-gnu-octave/paperback/product-23933033.html Introduction to GNU Octave (2nd Edition)]
|Line 33:||Line 38:|
| [http://www.nobhillpublishing.com/mpc/index-mpc.html Model Predictive Control: Theory and Design (2nd Edition)]
| [http://www.nobhillpublishing.com/mpc/index-mpc.html Model Predictive Control: Theory and Design (2nd Edition)]
|Line 136:||Line 135:|
= Articles =
[: GNU Octave
== Pre-prints ==
== Pre-prints ==
Latest revision as of 21:26, 7 February 2021
- For Manuals and in-depth material about GNU Octave, see Publications about Octave.
A collection of teaching books and other publications using GNU Octave.
|Finite-Elemente-Methode: Eine praxisbezogene Einführung mit GNU Octave/MATLAB||2016||978-3-446-44665-6|
|Praktische Mathematik mit MATLAB, Scilab und Octave: für Ingenieure und Naturwissenschaftler||2013||978-3-642-25824-4|
|Métodos Numéricos Básicos con Octave||2018||978-84-16535-79-8||CC BY-NC-ND 4.0|
|Modeller och beräkningar med GNU Octave||2005||91-44-04360-0|
The following discontinued list contains articles that used GNU Octave. These days it is too tedious to keep track of all publications within a wiki.
For more recent publications that used GNU Octave, check for example:
- swMATH (about 280 publications on 2021-02-08)
- Microsoft Academic (about 260 publications on 2021-02-08)
- Google Scholar (many more search hits...)
- Preprint arXiv:1108.3206v2 Modeling and frequency domain analysis of nonlinear compliant joints for a passive dynamic swimmer!
- Technical Report UBLCS-2012-02 Queueing Networks Analysis with the qnetworks Toolbox !
- Preprint arXiv:1109.0397 Auction-Based Resource Allocation in Digital Ecosystems (Scripts used in the paper) !
- Technical Report UBLCS-2011-04 Dynamic Power Management for QoS-Aware Applications (Scripts and data files used in the paper) !
- Preprint arXiv:1104.5392 A Framework for QoS-aware Execution of Workflows over the Cloud, to appear in proc. CLOSER 2012 (Script used in the paper) !
- Technical Report UBLCS-2010-12 Dynamic Scalability for Next Generation Gaming Infrastructures, to appear in ACM Computers in Entertainment (Script used in the paper) !
- Preprint arXiv: 1604.01284 Non-Existence of Theta-Shaped Self-Similarly Shrinking Networks Moving by Curvature!
- Appraisal of data-driven and mechanistic emulators of nonlinear simulators: The case of hydrodynamic urban drainage models. Environmental Modelling & Softwarearxiv.org version
- Mote3D: an open-source toolbox for modelling periodic random particulate microstructures. Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering (elib)
- Computer Physics Communications 201 (Feb. 2016). Isogeometric Simulation of Lorentz Detuning in Superconducting Accelerator Cavities
- Journal of Open Research Software. SeFo: A Package for Generating Probabilistic Forecasts from NMME Predictive Ensembles
- 19th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI) 2016 Oct 17, Athens, Greece. Orientation-Sensitive Overlap Measures for the Validation of Medical Image Segmentations
- Journal of Cell Science no. 13 (2016): 2514-2525. Drosophila Ana1 is required for centrosome assembly and centriole elongation
- Memristor models for Machine Learning. Neural Computation
- Environmental Research Letters. Up-to-date probabilistic temperature climatologies. Associated code available here
- 12th Int. Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG'2015), April 13-15, 2015, Las Vegas, USA A Multiple View Interactive Environment to Support MATLAB and GNU/Octave Program Comprehension
- 15th Int. Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications (ICCSA’2015), June 22-25, 2015, Banff, Canada On the Use of a Multiple View Interactive Environment for MATLAB and Octave Program Comprehension
- 27th Int. Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE’2015), July 6-8, 2015, Pittsburgh, USA Scaffolding MATLAB and Octave Software Comprehension Through Visualization
- Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics Kinetic simulation of malate-aspartate and citrate-pyruvate shuttles in association with Krebs cycle
- EDN Real Spectrum Analysis With Octave
- EDN Read serial data directly into Octave
- IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 51.12 (July 2015). Optimization of a Stern-Gerlach Magnet by Magnetic Field-Circuit Coupling and Isogeometric Analysis.
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA) 2015. Isogeometric Analysis Simulation of TESLA Cavities Under Uncertainty.
- Applied Optics (2015). One-dimensional sensor modulation transfer function, revisited.
- NVIDIA developer zone Drop-in Acceleration of GNU Octave
- Neural Computation. Memristor models for machine learning, in press.!
- Journal of Applied Biomechanics Correction of Joint Angles From Kinect for Balance Exercising and Assessment
- Journal of Biomechanics. Point of optimal kinematic error: Improvement of the instantaneous helical pivot method for locating centers of rotation
- Frontiers in Computational Neurosciences. A computational analysis of motor synergies by dynamic response decomposition !
- Environmental Research Letters. Are climate model simulations useful for forecasting precipitation trends? Hindcast and synthetic-data experiments !
- Sustainability. Economic growth assumptions in climate and energy policy !
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering. Cross-Gramian-Based Combined State and Parameter Reduction for Large-Scale Control Systems
- 11th International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (QEST), Florence, Italy, September 8-10, 2014, The Octave Queueing package
- International Conference on Web & Open Access to Learning, Dubai, Nov 2014, Webdemos: An Interactive, Web-Based Visualization and Simulation Framework for Open Access
- Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics Modelling the Krebs cycle and oxidative phosphorylation
- Journal of Mathematics A Unified Software Framework for Empirical Gramians
- Langmuir Dependence of Bicellar System Phase Behavior and Dynamics on Anionic Lipid Concentration !
- Computer Physics Communications GSGPEs: a MATLAB code for computing the ground state of systems of Gross-Pitaevskii equations !
- ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software NLEVP: A collection of nonlinear eigenvalue problems !
- Computational Optimization and Applications A practical but rigorous approach to sum-of-ratios optimization in geometric applications !
- SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications On a zero-finding problem involving the matrix exponential ?
- PLoS Computational Biology Effects of Ligand Binding on the Mechanical Properties of Ankyrin Repeat Protein Gankyrin !
- Physical Review E Rare regions of the susceptible-infected-susceptible model on Barabási-Albert networks ?
- Engineering Optimization Constrained optimization using a multipoint type chaotic Lagrangian method with a coupling structure !
- Journal of Lightwave Technology A meshless based solution to vectorial mode fields in optical micro-structured waveguides using leaky boundary conditions !
- Analytical Chemistry Infrared Spectroscopy with Heated Attenuated Total Internal Reflectance Enabling Precise Measurement of Thermally Induced Transitions in Complex Biological Polymers !
- VLSI Design Hardware acceleration of Beamforming in a UWB imaging unit for breast cancer detection !
- Journal of Machine Learning Research GPstuff: Bayesian Modeling with Gaussian Processes
- IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 09 Aug. 2012. IEEE computer Society Digital Library. IEEE Computer Society, Parametric Design and Performance Analysis of a Decoupled Service-Oriented Prediction Framework based on Embedded Numerical Software!
- Journal of Process Control, 2012, GNU Octave and reproducible research !
- Advances in Meteorology, 2012, Estimating climate trends: Application to United States plant hardiness zones !
- Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg., 2012, Multiscale Modeling and Simulation of Organic Solar Cells (Also available at arXiv) !
- 12th Int. Conf. on Adaptive Behaviour (2012). Synthesis and Adaptation of Effective Motor Synergies for the Solution of Reaching Tasks.(package used for this publication). Official site!
- Communications in Computational Physics System reduction using an LQR-inspired version of Optimal Replacement Variables !
- Biophysical Journal Locomotion control of Caenorhabditis elegans through confinement !
- Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory Development and implementation of hydro turbine and governor models in a free and open source software package !
- Journal of Biomechanical Engineering Syrinx fluid transport: Modeling pressure-wave-induced flux across the spinal pial membrane !
- Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation Construction of the free energy landscape of peptide aggregation from molecular dynamics simulations !
- Modern Physics Letters B Dynamics on multilayered hyperbranched fractals through continuous time random walks !
- IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record Dose-free monitoring of radiotherapy treatments with scattered photons: First experimental results at a 6-MV Linac !
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series Integration of a neuroimaging processing pipeline into a pan-canadian computing grid !
- Journal of Nanomaterials Design and construction of a one-dimensional DNA track for an artificial molecular motor !
- Computing in Science and Engineering Applications of computational science: Data-intensive computing for student projects !
- Advances in OptoElectronics Fundamental issues in manufacturing photovoltaic modules beyond the current generation of materials !
- IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems Zadehs extension principle for continuous functions of non-interactive variables: A parallel optimization approach !
- Methods in Enzymology Open source tools for fluorescent imaging !
- Computer Physics Communications An open-source library for the numerical modeling of mass-transfer in solid oxide fuel cells !
- Phys. Rev. E 83, 066707 (2011), Exploiting the passive dynamics of a compliant leg to develop gait transitions !
- Journal of Fluid Mechanics, volume 681, (2011), pp. 622-638. Perturbations of the coupled Jeffery-Stokes equations !
- International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 65(11-12):1407–1422, 2011 Isogeometric analysis: Stable elements for the 2d stokes equation !
- Numerical Algorithms, 56(1):107–127, January 2011, A parameter robust Petrov-Galerkin scheme for advection-diffusion-reaction equations !
- Advances in Engineering Software, 42(12):1020–1034, 2011, Geopdes: A research tool for IsoGeometric Analysis of PDEs. (Octave package discussed in this publication) !
- Int. J. of Performability Engineering, 7(5):479–492, 2011 PARSY: Performance-Aware Reconfiguration of Software Systems !
- IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, 59(6):2047-2057, 2011, Demonstration of a Dual-Polarized Phased-Array Feed !
- IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing Workshops and Phd Forum p2 Matlab: Productive parallel matlab for the exascale !
- Journal of Machine Learning Research Lightweight implementations of probabilistic programming languages via transformational compilation !
- Proceedings of the ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference uBlasCL: Architecture agnostic massively parallel Linear Algebra system
- Proceedings - 2011 IEEE Electronics, Robotics and Automotive Mechanics Conference, CERMA 2011 Analysis of AVI files for mice behavior experiments in the Morris water maze !
- Earthquake and Structures Reconstruction of missing response data for identification of higher modes ?
- 2011 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, ROBIO 2011 From walking to running a natural transition in the SLIP model using the hopping gait !
- Applied Bionics and Biomechanics Teletactile system based on mechanical properties estimation ?
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America Mean-field modeling of thalamocortical dynamics and a model-driven approach to EEG analysis !
- Nucleic Acids Research A quantitative model of nucleosome dynamics !
- Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift Role of optimization criterion in static asymmetric analysis of lumbar spine load !
- Journal of Composite Materials Micro-mechanical prediction of UD laminates behavior under combined compression up to failure: Influence of matrix degradation !
- Journal of Neuroscience Methods Calcium signals: Analysis in time and frequency domains !
- Proceedings - Annual Workshop on Interaction between Compilers and Computer Architectures, INTERACT MATLAB parallelization through scalarization !
- 2011 Promotion and Innovation with New Technologies in Engineering Education, FINTDI 2011, Conference Proceedings A review of teaching power system harmonics !
- Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics Automatic recovery of missing amplitudes and phases in tilt-limited electron crystallography of two-dimensional crystals !
- Communications in Computer and Information Science Analysis of time measurements in network systems using decomposition on subprocesses ?
- Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI) Automatic compilation of MATLAB programs for synergistic execution on heterogeneous processors !
- Journal of Aerospace Engineering Experiments and cohesive zone model parameters for T650/AFR-PE-4/FM680-1 at high temperatures ?
- Proceedings of the IEEE Enabling accurate cross-layer PHY/MAC/NET simulation studies of vehicular communication networks
- Journal of Mathematics and Music A few more words about James Tenney: Dissonant counterpoint and statistical feedback
- Applied Optics On the importance of path for phase unwrapping in synthetic aperture radar interferometry
- Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics Exploiting the passive dynamics of a compliant leg to develop gait transitions
- BMC Systems Biology Automated Bayesian model development for frequency detection in biological time series
- Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics Fractional spectral moments for digital simulation of multivariate wind velocity fields
- Advances in Applied Probability Approximation of bounds on mixed-level orthogonal arrays
- Electrochimica Acta Reducing error and measurement time in impedance spectroscopy using model based optimal experimental design !
- Biomacromolecules Infrared linear dichroism spectroscopy on amyloid fibrils aligned by molecular combing
- Chemical Science Conformational states of nucleic acid-peptide complexes monitored by acoustic wave propagation and molecular dynamics simulation
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America Estimating the control parameters of an articulatory model from electromagnetic articulograph data !
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems Decision tree based fuzzy classifier of 1H magnetic resonance spectra from cerebrospinal fluid samples !
- Computational Management Science Shape-based scenario generation using copulas !
- 2011 4th IFIP International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security, NTMS 2011 - Proceedings Adaptive fuzzy-MAC for power reduction in Wireless Sensor Networks !
- Communications in Computational Physics Reduction of linear systems of ODEs with optimal replacement variables !
- Optics Express Longitudinal mode multistability in Ring and Fabry-Pérot lasers: The effect of Spatial Hole Burning !
- Journal of Chemical Physics Photoelectron imaging of several 5d and 6p Rydberg states Xe 2 and improving the Xe 2 + I(12g) potential !
- Chemical Physics Letters Analysis of motion features for molecular dynamics simulation of proteins !
- Journal of Physical Chemistry B In silico predictions of the temperature-dependent viscosities and electrical conductivities of functionalized and nonfunctionalized ionic liquids !
- Journal of Molecular Biology Probing designability via a generalized model of helical bundle geometry !
- Numerical Algorithms Padua2DM: fast interpolation and cubature at the Padua points in Matlab/Octave !
- Services Computing (SCC), 2010 IEEE International Conference on , vol., no., pp.114-121, 5-10 July 2010,doi: 10.1109/SCC.2010.37 A Service-Oriented Framework for GNU Octave-Based Performance Prediction!
- Wireless Networks, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 355-365, February 2010, Allocating data for broadcasting over wireless channels subject to transmission errors !
- Int. J. Numer. Anal. Model., 7(4):444–461, 2010, Interior layers in a reaction–diffusion equation with a discontinuous diffusion coefficient !
- Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg., 199:1722–1732, 2010, Analytical and numerical study of photocurrent transients in organic polymer solar cells (Octave package used to perform the computations) !
- Proc. European Performance Engineering Workshop (EPEW), Bertinoro, Italy, sep 2010, Performance-Aware Reconfiguration of Software Systems (Octave script used to perform the computations and produce the plots) !
- Proc. Analythical Stochastic Modelling Techniques and Applications (ASMTA'10), Cardiff, UK, jun 2010, The qnetworks Toolbox: A Software Package for Queueing Networks Analysis !
- 5th Int. Conf. on Comparing Design in Nature with Science and Engineering (2010). Magneto-mechanical actuation model for fin-based locomotionHTML !
- Algebraic and Geometric Topology Symmetric homology of algebras
- ICFC 2010 ICNC 2010 - Proceedings of the International Conference on Fuzzy Computation and International Conference on Neural Computation [ Development of a fuzzy calculator for continuous functions of non-interactive fuzzy variables]
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics Modeling of an insurance system and its large deviations analysis
- 2010 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, EMBC'10 Real-time Experiment Interface for biological control applications
- INFORMS Journal on Computing A heuristic for nonlinear global optimization
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) Probabilistic semantics and program analysis
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) Performance aware reconfiguration of software systems
- Biotechnology, Agronomy and Society and Environment Comparison of two drying models applied to corn drying in fluidized bed [Comparaison d'un modèle empirique et d'un modèle physique de séchage de grains de maïs en lit fluidisé]
- Spectroscopy Letters Quantitative infrared spectroscopy in the undergraduate laboratory via multivariate mixture analysis of a simulated analgesic
- European Radiology Longitudinal study of a mouse model of chronic pulmonary inflammation using breath hold gated micro-CT
- Chemical Physics A classical Master equation approach to modeling an artificial protein motor
- ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software Increasing the reliability of adaptive quadrature using explicit interpolants
- Computer Applications in Engineering Education Teaching differential equations in different environments: A first approach
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) The qnetworks toolbox: A software package for queueing networks analysis
- Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences Stochastically forced water waves in a circular basin
- Performance Evaluation Review RSIO: Automatic user interaction detection and scheduling
- Journal of High Energy Physics Quasinormal modes of massive charged avor branes
- Langmuir Viscoelastic modeling with interfacial slip of a protein monolayer electrode-adsorbed on an acoustic wave biosensor
- Journal of Biological Chemistry Biochemical basis of the interaction between cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator and immunoglobulin-like repeats of filamin
- Computers and Chemical Engineering Data smoothing and numerical differentiation by a regularization method
- Physical Review A - Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics Resonant trapping in the transport of a matter-wave soliton through a quantum well
- High Pressure Research Raman spectroscopy of triolein under high pressures
- Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical Relaxation dynamics of perturbed regular hyperbranched fractals
- Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences: Technical Sciences Extending scientific computing system with structural quantum programming capabilities
- Communications in Computational Physics Simulation of spherulite growth using a comprehensive approach to modeling the first-order isotropic/smectic-a mesophase transition
- Computational Statistics and Data Analysis Grapham: Graphical models with adaptive random walk Metropolis algorithms
- Autonomous Robots HERB: A home exploring robotic butler
- International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education Experience with PSAT (Power System Analysis Toolbox) as free and open-source software for power system education and research
- IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 46.8 (July 2010). A Cosimulation Framework for Multirate Time-Integration of Field/Circuit Coupled Problems.
- Proceedings of APSIS, Charleston, SC (US), June 2009, Accuracy limits of in-room localisation using RSSI !
- J. Comput. Phys., 228:770–1789, 2009, Quantum corrected drift–diffusion models: Solution fixed point map and finite element approximation !
- Proceedings of BAIL, Limerick, 2008, volume 69 of LNCSE, 2009, A patched mesh method for singularly perturbed reaction-diffusion equations !
- Proceedings of BAIL, Limerick, 2008, volume 69 of LNCSE, 2009, Singularly perturbed reaction-diffusion problem with a boundary turning point !
- Proceedings of the 2008 ECMI conference, London, volume 15 of Mathematics in Industry, 2009, Patches of finite elements for singularly-perturbed diffusion reaction equations with discontinuous coefficients !
- Journal of Physical Chemistry B Free-energy landscape of RNA hairpins constructed via dihedral angle principal component analysis
- IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing A novel approach to analyze and model feature size effects in CMP
- Performance Evaluation System-theoretical algorithmic solution to waiting times in semi-Markov queues
- Computer Languages, Systems and Structures jLab: Integrating a scripting interpreter with Java technology for flexible and efficient scientific computation
- Journal of Geophysical Research B: Solid Earth NW Australian intraplate seismicity and stress regime
- Journal of Chemometrics A comparison of nine PLS1 algorithms
- Measurement Science and Technology Determining membrane permeability of giant phospholipid vesicles from a series of videomicroscopy images
- Mathematical Methods of Statistics A Bayesian approach to the estimation of maps between Riemannian manifolds. II: Examples
- Physical Review Special Topics - Accelerators and Beams Tracking studies of the Compact Linear Collider collimation system
- Biological Cybernetics Predictive feedback in human simulated pendulum balancing
- Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics Regions of excessive flux of PeV cosmic rays
- Computing in Science and Engineering Scientific scripting for the java platform with jlab
- International Journal of Control Constrained intermittent model predictive control
- Journal of Chromatography A Suppressing the charged coupled device noise in univariate thin-layer videoscans: A comparison of several algorithms
- ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software Algorithm 892: DISPMODULE, a Fortran 95 module for pretty-printing matrices
- Stochastic Processes and their Applications Importance sampling for a Markov modulated queuing network
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications Measurement-based frame error model for simulating outdoor Wi-Fi networks
- Proceedings of the 79th GAMM meeting, volume 8 of Proc. Appl. Math. Mech. PAMM, pages 10061 – 10064, 2008, Dynamical iteration schemes for multiscale simulation in nanoelectronics !
- Proceedings of the 79th GAMM meeting, volume 8 of Proc. Appl. Math. Mech. (PAMM), pages 10065–10068, 2008, Dynamical iteration schemes for coupled simulation in nanoelectronics !
- Journal of Biological Chemistry Monitoring light-induced structural changes of channelrhodopsin-2 by UV-visible and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy
- Journal of Applied Physics Electro-optical modeling of bulk heterojunction solar cells !
- Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology Fourier analysis of digital retinal images in estimation of cataract severity
- Numerische Mathematik Approximating optimization problems over convex functions
- Medical Engineering and Physics Cervical spine biomechanics following implantation of a disc prosthesis
- IEEE Power and Energy Society 2008 General Meeting: Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century, PES Towards a common model for studying critical infrastructure interdependencies
- 3rd International Symposium on Wireless Pervasive Computing, ISWPC 2008, Proceedings A novel low-complexity algorithm for linear MMSE MIMO receivers
- Studies in Computational Intelligence Visualization and interactive exploration of large, multidimensional data sets
- Studies in Computational Intelligence A versatile surrogate-assisted memetic algorithm for optimization of computationally expensive functions and its engineering applications
- IEEE Transactions on Education An open source power system virtual laboratory: The PSAT case and experience
- Applied Mechanics Reviews A review of H∞ robust control of piezoelectric smart structures
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering Image analysis for microelectronic retinal prosthesis
- Composite Structures Finite element modeling and optimization of load transfer in multi-fastener joints using structural elements
- SIMULATION: Transactions of The Society for Modeling and Simulation International CostGlue: simulation data exchange in telecommunications
- Water Science and Technology Kinetics of autothermal thermophilic aerobic digestion - Application and extension of Activated Sludge Model No 1 at thermophilic temperatures
- Western North American Naturalist Moistened seeds increase rodent trap success
- EUROMICRO 2007 - Proceedings of the 33rd EUROMICRO Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications, SEAA 2007 GridIJ - A dynamic grid service architecture for scientific image processing
- IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems Kernel-based visual servoing
- 2007 IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, PES Application of the PSAT, an open source software, for educational and research purposes
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) Abstract interpretation for worst and average case analysis
- Proceedings - IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing, ICCC Performance analysis of a user-level memory server
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering An adaptive learning algorithm for controlling a two-degree-of-freedom serial ball-and-socket actuator
- Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences A nonlinear model predictive control framework as free software: Outlook and progress report
- Collection of Technical Papers - 2007 AIAA InfoTech at Aerospace Conference Airfoil shape optimization by minimization of an expensive and discontinuous black-box function
- Periodica Polytechnica: Chemical Engineering Connection between oxygen uptake rate and carbon dioxide evolution rate in aerobic thermophilic sludge digestion
- Journal of Fluid Mechanics Instability of the buoyancy layer on an evenly heated vertical wall
- Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science On Probabilistic Techniques for Data Flow Analysis
- Collection of Technical Papers - AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference T650/AFR-PE-4/FM680-1 mode I critical energy release rate at high temperatures: Experiments and numerical models
- Phytochemistry Design of substrate label for steady state flux measurements in plant systems using the metabolic network of Brassica napus embryos
- IET Software Scientific programming with Java classes supported with a scripting interpreter
- Genetics Adaptation of a quantitative trait to a moving optimum
- Water Environment Research Application of activated sludge model no. 3 for the modeling of organic matter biodegradation at thermophilic temperatures
- Computational Statistics Excel :: COM :: R
- IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery Effects of sampling rate and ADC width on the accuracy of amplitude and phase measurements in power-quality monitoring
- Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics Search for sources of cosmic rays in the region of the knee: Part II
- Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems How octave can replace Matlab in chemometrics
- 41st International Universities Power Engineering Conference, UPEC 2006, Conference Procedings System requirements of real time continuous data acquisition for power quality monitoring
- e-Science 2006 - Second IEEE International Conference on e-Science and Grid Computing Grid services toolkit for process data processing
- Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems Superresolution of hyperspectral images
- Computer Applications in Engineering Education A Web-based tool for control engineering teaching
- ANZIAM Journal Drainage after total knee replacement
- Protein Engineering, Design and Selection Consensus guided mutagenesis of Renilla luciferase yields enhanced stability and light output
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) SCE toolboxes for the development of high-level parallel applications
- Space Science Reviews End-to-end modeling of the solar terrestrial system
- Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan [ Milliarcsecond-scale spectral properties and jet motions in M 87]
- Nucleic Acids Research Experimental and computational investigations of Ser10 and Lys13 in the binding and cleavage of DNA substrates by Escherichia coli DNA topoisomerase I
- Physiological Measurement Uses and abuses of EIDORS: An extensible software base for EIT
- International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics Review of validation of the discontinuous deformation analysis (DDA) method
- Physical Review A - Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics Maximizing nearest-neighbor entanglement in finitely correlated qubit chains
- Transportation Science Solving noisy, large-scale fixed-point problems and systems of nonlinear equations
- Applied Mathematics and Computation HYPER2D: a numerical code for hyperinterpolation at Xu points on rectangles !
- Collection of Technical Papers - AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference Comprehensive rotorcraft analysis: Past, present, and future
- Journal of Geophysical Research A: Space Physics Analysis and visualization of space science model output and data with CISM-DX
- Applied Catalysis A: General Simplified kinetic models of methanol oxidation on silver
- Automatica Data compression for estimation of the physical parameters of stable and unstable linear systems
- IEEE Transactions on Power Systems An open source power system analysis toolbox
- BMC Bioinformatics Computing expectation values for RNA motifs using discrete convolutions
- IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing Design of discrete coefficient FIR filters by a fast entropy-directed deterministic annealing algorithm
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Automation Technology for Off-road Equipment, ATOE 2004 [ RTK-GPS based autonomous crawler wagon control]
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (Subseries of Lecture Notes in Computer Science) Data analysis of microarrays using SciCraft
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) Self-adaptive scouting-autonomous experimentation for systems biology
- Journal of Engineering Mechanics Time integration in discontinuous deformation analysis
- Physical Review Special Topics - Accelerators and Beams Calibration of the Fermilab Booster ionization profile monitor
- SAR and QSAR in Environmental Research Zherlock: An open source data analysis software
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance Specification and visualization of anisotropic interaction tensors in polypeptides and numerical simulations in biological solid-state NMR
citation-- How to cite GNU Octave and packages.