Jump to navigation Jump to search
Visual comparison of plot files from []. You can find the scripts which are used to create these plots in the default branch in scripts/testfun/private.
The diary of each run can be found here:
needs some work
- gnuplot + fltk colorbar_23_1: xtick unreadable
- gnuplot ezsurf_02_1: distorted despite "axis equal"
- gnuplot + ftlk: fill_01_1, fill_02_1: hidden edges keep visible in ML, not with fltk or gnuplot. This seems to be a ML bug when printing to PNG or JPEG and works (same output like gnuplot+fltk) when printing to ps. in FLTK the on-scrren images shoes the hidden edge and becomes invisible when printing.
- gnuplot fill_03_1: unusable
- gnuplot + ftlk: hold_07_1: red rectangle hides
- gnuplot: isosurface_01_1: wrong scale, edges missing
I remember there is already a bug report on savannah for this
work in progress
- plotyy_03: chunky dashed line for the '--' linestyle: 
- colorbar ticks: http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/04a00ba54557
- gnuplot + fltk compass_01_1: no proper scaling/zoom: A changeset from Stefan Mahr fixing a different part of polar() also solves the auto-scaling issue with compass(). See http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/cff49c82f722.
won't fix or Octave only feature
- gnuplot/ML axis_09, axis_10, axis_11, axis_12, axis_13: No, [x,y]axislocation' 'zero' (http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?40588). This is an Octave (and gnuplot) only feature. We can either blacklist, or visually skip over the comparison since it is blank for Matlab. Perhaps should be removed from demos or blacklist axis_09 in dump.m script
- matlab comet3_01_1, comet_01_1.png: Only the beginning of the animation is printed. Matlab implements comet in a completely different way which means printing isn't really possible for them.