Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Should we have this meeting annually?
- Where should it be?
- Can we get sufficient funding for travel and meeting space?
- Rename core dump to workspace save. How about octave-workspace-YY-MM-DD-HH:MM:SS? [jwe]
- Enable warnings locally? What does this mean? [jwe]
- More demos in documentation (code sprint?). Copy @example into demo blocks and some %!test blocks into the documentation?
- More help on readline
- Storage of debug control in the terminal (anything to do there or just use history_control)? GUI doesn't store them.
- How to clear functions defined in the interpreter (or script file)? [jwe]
- Add to the wiki short itemized list of steps and tools for debugging Octave (gdb,emacs, anjuta?, ddd?).
- Extend 'which' to return the location in C++ src files for built-in functions (See partial implementation for *.texi files) [jwe]
- Move non-DLD functions out of DLD-FUNCTIONS directory. Change to DEFUN blocks and move to new directory
- Change comment string in DEFUN blocks from double-quoted string to C++ comment string to get rid of excessive backslashing. [jwe, Rik?]
- Audit FIXME tags in code?
- Should Octave prompt when displaying large matrices or other objects?
- Should the Octave project distribute "official" binaries for Windows and OS X?
- Who will build them?
- Should we sell them?