Revision as of 15:07, 13 June 2019 by Siko1056 (Add "Tips and tricks" subsection.)
- Using Octave - A short introduction.
- Octave Basics - A short reference card to get started.
- Gnuplot tips - Tips for using Gnuplot.
- Recap of the hierarchy of each plot element - Some advanced plotting tutorial.
- Cookbook - Several simple and useful examples.
- Octave load - Use liboctave functions to load variables from a file in Octave's binary format.
- Fortran - Accessing liboctave from a Fortran 2003 program.
- Octave fun - Coding can be fun -- miscellaneous more or less funny scripts
- How to Connect SystemVerilog with Octave