Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains links to pages of interest to developers.
- Developer FAQ
- Contribution guidelines for Octave
- Contributing to the development of packages/modules
- Octave's file types
Project ideas and work in progess
- Easy projects
- GSoC Project Ideas
- Projects -- Many things that would be nice to have done. Not classified into things done or not done in Matlab. (Is that a project in itself?)
Tools & techniques
- Mercurial -- Version control scheme.
- MXE -- Cross-compiling to Windows.
- gdb -- debugger. Useful to obtain stack traces.
- Debugging Octave -- particularly .oct files using gdb.
- valgrind -- memory leak detector, profiler etc.
- ccache -- cache compilation across builds.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Development"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.