Bug Fix List - 3.8 Release
The following bugs must be fixed prior to release. See also the Release 3.8 goals.
<strike> ... </strike>
to cross an item off the list when it has been done. Sign up for a bug by filling in the Owner field so people won't duplicate each other's work.
Bugs with severity >= 4
Owner:jwe #33304 power operator precedence and direction
- Owner: ??? #40246 OpenGL should test data and abort plot if range > float range
Bugs marked as regressions
- Owner:??? #39925 imagesc crash Plotting with OpenGL
Owner:??? #39524 m-file profiler returning inaccurate first line
- Owner:??? #38236 invoking script in demo block to define variables causes errors
- Owner:??? #37672 GUI doesn't react to CTRL+C
Owner:rik #37410 image.m has a wrong check for linearly-spaced x and y Owner:jwe #31287 Certain assignments of empty arrays give errors (Matlab incompatibility)
- Owner:??? #40256 gnuplot - datetick doesn't remove previous X-grid, -ticks & labels
- Owner:??? #40260 edit_history doing run_history instead
Bugs marked as Crash
It would be nice to fix these, but they don't require resolution before the release.
- Owner:??? #40121 Using dbquit from within a callback causes a segfault
- Owner:??? #40068 Crashing when calling imread
- Owner:??? #40044 *** glibc detected *** gnuplot: double free or corruption (fasttop): 0x08d72878 ***
- Owner:??? #39587 Assertion failure with profexplore after profile erroneous use: Assertion `active_fcn != call_tree' failed.
- Owner:??? #39586 Assertion failure with profexplore valid use: Assertion `fcn_id == fcn' failed.
- Owner:??? #39273 lu SIGSEGV when used with 2 output variables with --enable-64
Owner:mappel #38789 segfault on exit after failing to load HDF5 file
- Owner:??? #38616 memory leak in regexprep
- Owner:??? #38584 setting linestyle to "none" for fill object causes error (gnuplot)
- Owner:??? #38305 file dialog causes crash
- Owner:??? #38280 imfinfo() crashes on 64 bit, but not 32 bit builds
Owner:??? #37928 GUI crashes with french locale Owner:rik #37927 set (gcf, "parent", gcf) -> seg-fault Owner:rik #37750 segfault with 'set(gca, "parent", gca)'
- Owner:??? #37344 GUI Octave freezes when plotting is used with OpenBLAS
- Owner:??? #37205 running tests with valgrind: possible memory issues and segfault
- Owner:??? #36067 bug in exist() when checking for a faulty mex/oct file
Owner:rik #35687 crash with axes("position", )
- Owner:??? #33296 calling "keyboard" function through "builtin" function appears to enter in an infinite loop
Owner:mtm #32176 infinite loop if PS1 contains deleted current directory