(Redirected from Development)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains links to pages of interest to developers.
Project ideas and work in progess
- Short projects -- Good starting point to get into the Octave development.
- Summer of Code Project Ideas -- Ideas page for GSoC, SOCIS, ... projects.
- Projects -- Many things that would be nice to have done.
Tools & techniques
- Mercurial -- Version control scheme.
- MXE -- Cross-compiling to Windows.
- gdb -- debugger. Useful to obtain stack traces.
- Debugging Octave -- particularly .oct files using gdb.
- valgrind -- memory leak detector, profiler etc.
- ccache -- cache compilation across builds.
- Editors -- A list of editors supporting Octave syntax highlighting.
- Building -- General information how to build Octave from source.
- Continuous Build
- Large array support
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Development"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.